Monday, May 31, 2010

The Empty Chair

Photo by J AN ISTARA Ackerman

THE EMPTY CHAIR

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 9-16-2008

A chair stands empty,
waiting for my spirit to fill it.
Serene Light Beings sit in a circle,
longing for me to join them.

Open to ethereal meditation,
my heart enters a pyramid temple.
I know not what to expect.
Lifting my eyes, I look into sacred faces.
They radiate translucent light from
heart flames of luminous, electric energy.

They greet me with a nod;
I nod back.
We meditate together in a
‘Circle of Holy Silence.’

I realize I’ve not heard
this 'silence of creation,'
this 'silence of the cosmos,'
for a very long time.
Yet it is so familiar, it reaches out
to me from last night’s dream.
Soundless energies build to a crescendo,
rising with every frequency vibration.

In my mind’s eye, I observe a small
rotating planet come into view.
Looking closer, I see a crystalline grid
of Christed Light surrounding this planet.
Shafts of musical Light-rays beam down
on every square inch of its surface.

This planet’s environment is in
desperate need of loving attention.
The inhabitants live in dark, cocoon capes.
Shrouded hoods hide their ‘inner Light.’
Their outer shell appears completely light-less.

Ascension by Zablon Erguth-Alfredo Zavala

We observe a few dark figures calmly working
to rekindle the light in their oil lamps.
In a panic, most work at a feverish pitch.
All are attempting to turn up their wicks,
wishing to expose an enhanced ‘inner flame.’
We hear their pleas, their prayers,
and we ‘feel’ the longings of their heart.

On nearby planet-worlds, Light Beings
function in brilliant cellular awareness,
allowing planet earth to awaken in its time.
All, including my spirit’s ‘Circle of Light,’
patiently send Cosmic Heart rays
of Love to the dark planet in distress.

Overtime, we note an occasional light-flash.
Soon, many lights dot the landscape below.
Drawn to the Light, we send reinforcements.
Greater and greater their numbers increase
with each burst of enlightenment...
the scales are tipped.
We witness newly, awakened
Lightworkers on a ‘rebirthing earth’
anchoring ‘rays of Holy Transformation.’
Ascension Celebration by Zablon Erguth-Alfredo Zavala

As Divine Light expands in cosmic proportion,
metamorphose-energy restores heavenly joy.
Returning often to my ‘Circle of Light,’
I vow to occupy my empty chair,
humbly assisting in this ministry of Love.

*************************************

Go to
http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog
VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment