Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Behold Thy Beauty

Unknown Artist

BEHOLD THY BEAUTY

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 4-20-1979

“Hear me child!
Write down my words.
White Light shall engulf thee.
White Light shall uplift thee.
It shall enter thy crown
and whirl out through thy soul.
It shall flow over thy body surface.


Like a burning sun,
thou shall become,
a fireball of divine Light,
soaring and whizzing
through eternity.
Thou shall brighten the heavens
and shed Light on the worlds.

Coming at last to the DIVINITY…
the TRINITY,
approaching the ALMIGHTY…
thy breath is held.
Thy hand reaches out…
a tear rolls out of its’ corner.
Thy whole chest seems
to open up into one BIG heart…
absorbing and returning…
absorbing and returning
Love for Love.”


“I have found myself…
I embrace myself.
My God, how I love thee;
my God, how I love me!”


“Child, I have waited so long…
‘CHILD-OF-GOD,’
‘GODCHILD,’
‘CHILD-GOD.’
Behold thy beauty…
behold OUR beauty.

Let thy light so shine!
I love you, my beloved child.
Rejoice! Your hour is near.
Your hour is here.
Rejoice!”




Artist Unknown

**************************************

Visit my blog
VISION STAR
http://janistara.blogspot.com/
for this poem message and many more.
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment