Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stars of the Earth

'Namaste, Siruwari Balami Gau'
Child Anzela Balami & Photographer Matt Reichl


STARS OF THE EARTH

J AN Ackerman 3-08-1983

“I wish to come close and whisper in your ear.
We shall cool our feet in the ‘pool of life’ together.
Light and Love shall move rhythmically between us,
just like dandelion seeds dancing with the wind.
We shall touch each other deeply,
as our desires intertwine.

A co-creator thou has become!
Action is required.
At the same time, observation is necessary.
‘Channels of Light’ are actors upon a stage.
I AM the director, so listen attentively.
Please, follow my instructions.
I AM that I AM shall make thee a star,
for the sky is filled with mirrors
reflecting the potential of my children.
Acknowledge the Light within and let it shine brightly.
Recognize the ‘Star of Life’ dwelling in one and all.
And invite their Light to join the heavenly chorus.
Then embrace one another in joy and oneness.

Be not afraid to sing my praises
or join hands with the rays of the Holy Sun (Son).
I appoint thee to proceed with joy.
I anoint thee with thy undiscovered gifts
awaiting to unfold…to be given birth.

So very much potential lies within thee.
Ye are an untapped reservoir of Light.
Embrace me, my child, and be transformed.
Love, Light and a new Peace are yours.
Sing of the holy quality buried in the heart!
Let all my children come to know
their sonship…their daughtership.
Lords and Ladies of Light are they,
perfectly molded in my image in every way.
Go now and spread the good news."


Previously published in ‘FANNERS OF THE FLAME’

VISION STAR http://janistara.blogspot.com/
****************************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment