Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Change Is In The Air

Artist unknown


CHANGE IS IN THE AIR

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 10-06-2006


Effervescent sparkles fill the air,
billowing in spurts of spray.
Her talent flows from aura light
as whirling dreams twinkle.

She focuses on changes
happening within,
while electric currents
radiate down her limbs.
Her mind does
back flips and cartwheels.
Her heart races to the goal line.

Vivacious tears well up
in vision eyes.
She blesses and releases...
blesses and release.
Fears of being a great success
confront her comfort zone.
A tense body feels the heat as
cold shivers runs down her back.
She speaks a silent prayer...

“Help me, oh God,
to meet the challenge,
by facing the wind of change
with my eyes wide open.
When the sun’s light
shines down on me too bright,
please shield me with
calming, peaceful assurance.

Hold me open to my real potential
as I embrace my true SELF-worth.
May I receive ‘my pot of gold’
with an ‘open heart’ as
I bow to the God/dess,
directing my creative dreams.

Change is in the air... and
I snatch it like a starving child,
burying my face in the
breast of Enlightenment.

I feel LOVE penetrate my being
with intense, rising vibrations.
Dropping all need to use
ego’s arrogant humility,
I gratefully accept
from Divine CREATOR
the gift of many talents
bestowed on me.
I offer them back to Life
with vibrant joy.
Finally, I am floating,
change is in the air.
***********************

VISION STAR http://janistara.blogspot.com/
*************************************
You're encouraged to share
'Creator's Messages,'
sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached..



No comments:

Post a Comment