Saturday, February 13, 2010

Enhancing the Light of God's Rays

Photographer Unknown

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God,
and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
I Corinthians 3:16



ENHANCING THE LIGHT OF
GOD'S RAYS

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 7-30-1982
Previously Published in FANNERS OF THE FLAME


“Daughter, come within!
I have something to share with you.
Those out there do not know I exist within.

Come close and listen quietly.
The fear you have of what is inside
these walls will evaporate.
No one will discover you here unless…
they can recognize the signs.

The path to the entrance within is well worn,
however, you will conceal it with foliage
and roll a stone across the entry way.
You are safe inside and will not be discovered.
The darkness within the tomb is illuminated
from the light of your small candle.
As you look around and become comfortable,
the Light intensity increases until all is ablaze.
Then you see I AM and we embrace.”
“Is there something you want to tell me?” you ask.
“Yes, my daughter, you have been created
in the perfect likeness of I AM.
Within and without your Light sparkles,
for you are completely perfect!


Artist Unknown

All is beautiful and I love you as I love I AM.
Therefore, be still and know that I AM God,
I AM THAT I AM is the dweller of thy temple.
Now learn well what is written on these walls:

************************************

‘ THE GOD OF LIGHT WAS ABLAZE.
THE RAYS WENT FORTH
TO EXPAND AND CREATE.
ON OCCASION THEY RETRACTED
TO REMINISCE AND EMBRACE,
TO REVIEW WITH DELIGHT
THE SOURCE OF THEIR LIGHT.
THEN OFF THEY GO TO SOME DISTANT GOAL.
THEIR EYE IS OPEN AND THEY ARE AWARE
I AM HAS EXPANDED AND IS EVERYWHERE!’

******************************************

So go now, my daughter, and roll away the stone.
Cast off the foliage to the side.
Do not stand on the path and point the way,
but embrace the folks at the entrance
and welcome them into the ‘tomb of life’.
As the ‘Rays of Light’ approach the altar,
your Oneness shall be restored.
Growing into the ‘Family of Light,’
the earth shall be cleansed.

All tombs shall stand open and life will emerge,
again to walk the face of the earth as ONE,
and ‘Mother Nature’ shall sing
in harmony once more.”
Artist Unknown

****************************************
VISION STAR http://janistara.blogspot.com/

You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.


No comments:

Post a Comment