Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mood Change

Photographer Jan Ackerman


MOOD CHANGE

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 10-01-2005

Filtered sun rays cascade through
Pine, Sugar Maple and Poplar trees,
reaching down to gently touch
branches, warm soil and me.

Frazzled energy disappears,
nature’s tranquility triumphs.
My stress dissipates,
crumbling into dust.

Cool, moist breeze flows
through the woodland park,
plucking a peaceful tune
on the cords of my heart.

This silent music serenades
my inner spirit so sweetly,
changing my outlook on life
and my mood so completely.


Photographer Jan Ackerman



Jim & Jan Ackerman
************************************************

Go to http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog, VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share with others,
sending the poems in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment