Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bless Me

SHE WHO LEADS Artist Nicholas Roerich

BLESS ME

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 11-05-2007

Cosmic Creator, bless and
nourish me to be all that I can be.
May your guidance minister to my needs,
for I wish to do all that I came here to do.
Please help me fulfill my life’s mission.
Remind me of your compassionate Love
and your Light in every moment.
Make me an instrument
of your healing energies.

If it be thy will,
may I be as shaft of bright Light
shinning through a gray cloudy sky;
may my heart be used to sooth crying babies.
May I sing songs of praise and gratitude,
rejoicing in these great Changing Times.
May I minister your balm of gentleness
to those wounded by violence and fear.

If it be thy will,
may I bring your hope and healing
to anguished hearts and souls;
may my words be YOUR words.
May my acts reflect YOUR wisdom;
may my thoughts reflect YOUR
enlightenment and promising evolution.

As YOU transform us,
showing us the path to Ascension,
May your loving vibration energies flow
through me into the hearts
of all ‘family members.’
Draw us all homeward and
upward into a bright Golden Age.

Artist Unknown
*********************************************

Go to http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog, VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment