Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Family of Humanity

Artist Unknown


THE FAMILY OF HUMANITY

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 4-23-1981

“Pick up thy pen and write.
The earth swells with pride.
My children call out from across the fields.
All may not seem well, but ‘tis.
The ‘arms race’ is dying.
There shall soon be food for one and all.
Fear not child,
for the Masters have it all in hand.

Laughter shall fill the air.
Chubby cheeked children shall dance,
and God shall walk among his family.
Peace, peace, peace to one and all.
The large cities shall breathe fresh air,
while mountain streams
run clear and clean.
And the family of humanity
will hold hands across the table.

All shall sup with the CREATOR.
Peace, peace, peace to my children.
Be of good cheer
for the dawn is about to break.
Let thy light so shine
and enhance the beauty.
Join with I AM that I AM
and wash thy feet in my pool.
Grasp my hand and
walk forth into the sunshine.
Peace, peace, peace my beloved,
I AM is here.”


Previously published in ‘FANNERS OF THE FLAME’
*****************************************

Artist Unknown

****************************************
Go to
http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment