Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Birthing of Spring

All Artists Unknown


THE BIRTHING OF SPRING

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 3-15-1994


GREAT SPIRIT,
CREATOR of ALL THAT IS,
I approach your beauty...
thy shroud, thy snowy mantle,
thy mystical veil melts and
vanishes before my eyes.
The inner whisper of new life and springtime
pushes upward from the womb of Great Mother.




Great stones roll away
as tombs of Life and Light
illuminate the souls within.



Great Mother cries out in painful pleasure
as she once again gives birth to newborn life,
renewed hope and immeasurable joy.
Artist Josephine Wall



I honor you today Great Mother;
your inner stirrings are felt in my soul.
My heart opens to you as I kindle
my inner christed flame.



And to you, oh GREAT SPIRIT,
CREATOR of ALL,
I give thanks for thy loving protection
of Great Mother and ALL her ‘children’
living above, upon and within her.
I am eternally grateful for the inner flame
which burns brightly in us all.



Help us to walk forth
from our tombs of ignorance,
surrender to the inner flow of wisdom,
ascend to new heights in loving action
and embrace Divine ONEness.
*********************************************

Left click on
http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit
VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
Send contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment