Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Vessel of Light




A VESSEL OF LIGHT

The VOICE of I AM/Jan Ackerman 1975


Child, come and embrace me.

May thy burdens be shed from thee.
Your God holds them in trust
and will attend to them.

You are stripped of all concerns,
of all fears and worries.
You stand naked, an empty vessel,
ready to receive Power,
Light, and Love.

In joy I, your God, place my hand
upon your Crown and ignite the spark
inside the heart of every living cell.
Your whole body becomes a roaring
furnace of glowing Light.

Truly the inextinguishable blazing fire
of the Holy Spirit
presides at thy very core.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously published in my book,
' Fanners of the Flame'
You are encouraged to share the 'Creator's Messages'
with others as long as you send them in their entirety
and with the contact information attached.
VISION STAR http://janistara.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment