Monday, May 16, 2011

Wonders and Miracles




WONDERS AND MIRACLES

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 5-03-2011

My heart is full of expectation.
My cup over flows with wonder.
Here I sit in Spirit sanctuary,
listening to melodious ‘OM’ chants.
In time... a loud drumming cadence,
echoing off heart chamber walls,
vibrates through my bones.
Finally... quiet tones of one
lone, silver chime faintly tinkle,
dainty as a fairy’s whispering wing,
softly as a kitty’s muffled purr.


Higher Connection... Artist Giorgio Vaselli


Deeper still I go within,
breath motionless.
Feeling a gentle, warm touch
dance across my eye lids,
I open to observe a glowing ball of
Light rapidly grow large in size.
To my surprise, from out of
this Light’s illumined interior
steps an angelic Being to speak.

“Dear One, I come to honor you,
to raise your expectation level.
Earth’s chaotic focus is an illusion,
for light-hearted laughter spills forth
from children the world over.
They trust the magic of life
and embrace their own joy.
Tickled with delight, they
hold a fuzzy caterpillar in hand
or watch a ‘Daddy Longlegs’
climb up their sleeve.


Artist Unknown


Giggles are heard as they
clomp across wooden floors
in mama’s high heal shoes
or watch deer eat crab apples
from front yard fruit trees.
Yes, wonder and miracles ooze from
a child’s delightful, enchanting eyes.


Artist Unknown


To a child, an adult miracle is
simply a playful attempt
to enjoy life.
Listen and you may hear them say,
‘Of course I can make a birdie well.
I just touch them with
my handful of love.
I can even fly up to the stars...
just need to lift my arms
and I’m there.’

You see, dear ONE,
the miracle...
the wonder...
is knowing
the magic is real.”


***************************

Go to http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog, VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment