Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Christmas Tree

Artist Unknown

THE CHRISTMAS TREE

J AN Ackerman 12-12-1983

I have come to your home to bring joy,
to give promise of great things to come.
As you sit and feel my vibrations of power,
note the gifts at my feet are many.

But most of all I bring love,
as I fill your family’s heart with Light,
for you are all blessed children
and much shall be asked of you.

You shall be able to give without limitation.
I shall ask you to stretch out your arms
like I am doing and surrender
All to your God,
the CREATOR.

For you all are part of an unfolding plan
and you shall receive a new song.
Due to your expressed willingness to assist,
all efforts are made
to include you in the dance.

The dance of eternal life has begun,
as the earth has come of age once again.
Encircle me, the ‘Tree of Life,’
and celebrate the Christ-Mass within all.

The visible and invisible
shall embrace one another
as the veil of limitation
is lifted from this planet.
And may the New Year
and the New Age
be ushered in with much joy.

Peace, freshness, and harmony
shall spring forth from every soul.
Every atom formed,
and being formed, shall shine
forth with a new Light…
a new awareness.

As I, your Christmas tree,
embrace you,
know I will be with you always…
in all times,
for the memory of me
shall brighten your face
throughout this New Age
and beyond.

**************************

Go to http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog, VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.


No comments:

Post a Comment