Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One of the Bridge People

“THE BRIDGE HOME’ PHOTO BY JESSE EARLE

ONE OF THE BRIDGE PEOPLE
J AN ISTARA Ackerman 2-13-2008

My spiritual journey can be compared to a jump into an abyss from a very high bridge. I consciously join my Spirit by gaining access to this bridge which extended across two very tall ridges. Advancing across to the bridge’s mid-section, I find myself standing on its’ edge looking down into the void. A deep, watery abyss lies far, far below. The space between me and the water is great and the water’s depth is boundless.

Hurling myself off the bridge into cool darkness, I open my inner eye and search for the Light in this void of both space and liquid. Feeling totally expelled from the womb of life, I entered into multi-dimensional exploration. My desire to discover grows out of my personal wonderment and I seek answers to the true mystery of my existence. Throughout my life I have flung myself from this bridge over and over in an attempt to enter the silent haven of solitude deep within my Being.




I rejoice in touching my core of Light... my inner splendor... my inner wisdom... that part of me, where my Christ consciousness lives, that part of me where my Creator and I are ONE.

The glory of God envelops me each time I plunge into the depths and listen to the silence, to Light’s inner messages from Holy Spirit. I realize this act of plunging into the depths, in essence, carries me upper ward into new vistas of awareness and awakened splendor.

At the beginning, as I teeter on the edge of the bridge, I am very aware of my fears; I need to focus on blessing my fears and transforming them. I realize the energy within the fears is where the true potential lay. This energy lets me know I am living in the NOW moment of surrender. Surrender is the key. I allow the act of surrender to permeate my fears. In this state of allowance, I surrender to my Higher SELF knowing there is nothing to fear, but fear itself.

In the next moment I am in flight, moving into my SELF. Jumping first into the void of space and then plummeting into the watery depths, I find myself in constant surrender again and again. This is a movement of Faith, an allowing, a trusting that all is well regardless of where I find myself and what the conditions might be. I allow the darkness to take me into my inner depths, to explore the revelation of inner Light. This act of surrendering to my Higher SELF gives me permission to explore my BEING ness...my Christ hood as I looking into the eyes of my True SELF. I discover that the wonders of my True SELF will never cease and I fall in love with my God-Being and join the ONENESS of all of creation. I discover myself and All that exists on every level of IS-ness. This IS-ness lies within the core center of the DIVINE CREATOR within All. Eventually I awaken to rest in the serenity of a peace that passes all understand...the peace of enlightenment and mystery, the All in ONE.

Artist Unknown
************************************************

Go to http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog, VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.


No comments:

Post a Comment