Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Sun, the Sand and the Sea

From Photo Bucket

THE SUN, THE SAND AND THE SEA

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 8-26-2008

Raising my eyes, I see my Higher SELF.
Together we sit on beach sand near a salty sea.
I ask, “What would you have me know today,
for it’s been a while since you sat by my side?”

“That is because I am always within thee...”

With that we merge and sit as ONE.
I listen as the soft voice sings in my ears.

“It does seem strange to separate
from thee to sit by your side.
For inside I am at home,
I am in the center of the nest.
Acting as an outer shell,
you do such a grand job listening
to CREATOR's inner voice.
With your ear pressed up against
shell membrane, you allow your heart
to ride vibration tides of the ‘Life Force.’

At this time on earth and in your life,
all is in flux; all is changing.
Like standing on a piece of driftwood,
you ride the waves of a heaving sea.
A chaotic balancing act for some...
for others it’s a peaceful, gentle dance
on incoming, rhythmic waves.

Standing in shifting sands,
you witness ALL.
Examining gifts from the sea,
you realize each wave
brings treasures to shore.

Wadding in, to join others in play,
all swim in a sea of emotional Change.
Cool-spirit breezes calm those too hot,
and chill others, quickening their
return to water’s liquid warmth.

With duality’s dark clouds on the horizon,
all look high overhead to a constant, hot sun.
Earthlings connect to sun's Life Source,
for Daughters and Sons of Light ‘feel’
sun rays anchored in every heart.
The Golden Age shall soon reign supreme.

‘Fisher Men and Women’ awaken to
drink sparkling, pure ‘Waters of Life.’
Everyone’s hunger is quenched,
as fishing nets filled to the brim.
Baskets of nurturing food overflow
for multitudes of Light BEing souls.

Waters calm as ascending Christos
walk forth upon a sea of life.
Encased in transparent, sea bubbles
of reflective rainbow-colors,
Sun Children’s meditative spirits
float high on air currents to
divine dimensions of loving bliss.”

Artist Unknown
**********************************

Go to
http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment