Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Open Door to My Heart




artist unknown




THE OPEN DOOR TO MY HEART

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 8-19-2006

Running to the open door
is the focus of my soul.
As I hear each footstep swiftly land,
I wonder what I will find inside.
What message will be shared with me this night?
It is bound to be important…
so important I can almost touch it.

I go within my heart and find a place to sit.
Quietly I fold my hands and bow my head,
straining to hear the inner message.
I listen with the intensity,
with the expectancy of a small child,
with a knowingness that soon
all shall be revealed.

Above the shadows of quietness
a gentle, comforting voice is heard,



“My dear child, I AM is here.
I AM within thee, my child.
I love thee deeply.
Do you hear? I love thee deeply.
You ARE worthy of my love.
Can you believe that with your
whole heart, mind and soul?

We sculptured your physical temple
together…you and I.
It is a masterpiece. Honor it always.
In every stage of life, honor thy temple,
for I reign within.
It is to be a house of prayer,
a sacred house of worship.

If you can honor this temple,
your ‘God Force Within’ and yourself,
a shard mirroring the holy of holies,
then you will be able to honor and
LOVE all others as yourself.

Everything is a part of the whole.
Separation is an illusion—an untruth.
Separation is a part of this realm of duality,
but in essence it is all ONE.
When will you and all others of this kingdom
be ready to move on

and upward in understanding?
I have given you all free choice.
How many times must you
repeat the same lessons?

Yes, dark energies scheme and play
with all of you like puppets,
but you’ve allowed those thin, spider strings
the puppeteers pull
to become binding ropes of steel.
Yes, you heard me, binding ropes of steel
which only you can melt into a thin vapor,
just by thinking in a fresh new way.

Hold a vision of how you want to live,
how you want to love yourself and others.
Hold it in your mind, believe it
and your faith shall make it so.
You have but to ask
and then trust the outcome.
Your heart can manifest
a new world overnight,
in the blink of an eye
the veil of illusion will fall away
and a restored belief
in ‘Oneness’ will sweep the land.

As you come to love different
aspects of yourself, you too,
will come to love all peoples.
The concept is simple.
You have but to believe.
Draw near and commune
‘sacred silence’ as often as possible
and I shall help you dream
a new world into existence.

A heaven on earth waits on
your ability to dream in ‘love colors’.
The Light of the Holy Spirit is present,
so open the curtains of your mind.
Come see for your self what already is.
Keep the door to your heart ajar
and join your Creator in painting
visions of new possibilities.
This is the time for Mother Earth
and all her inhabitants to come of age
and ascend upward into the Light and
into the Love of their Creator.



Amen."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are encouraged to share the 'Creator's Messages' with others
as long as you send them in their entirety and with the
contact information attached.



No comments:

Post a Comment