Saturday, July 10, 2010

Listen for Direction

‘SPIRIT OF FLIGHT’ Artist Josephine Wall

LISTENING FOR DIRECTION

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 2-23-1983
Poem published in Author’s book,
‘FANNERS OF THE FLAME’


Be silent…ever so silently still
and know I, your loving
CREATOR, AM in your presence.
Let thy body fill with joy and singing.
Let color and light enfold thee.

Come fly with me;
be open to my directions.
Dance and sing on cue!
Paint me in rainbows
and wonderlands.
Take flight as a butterfly
fluttering within my aura.

Whisper my name…
and shout it to the wind.
But above all else,
be open to my great love for you.

My daughter you must continue
to climb the mountain.
Do not get disheartened
or sit and rest too long in one place,
but hoist up thy long skirt
and stroll steadily on.

Embrace thy husband,
gather thy children around
and march to thy heart’s drum beat.
You all are one family in my name,
and nothing will separate you.
NOTHING!!

All thy needs shall be fulfilled;
and thy life mission shall succeed.
Be strong and know I AM your strength.
Be loving and know I AM your love.
Be wise and know I AM your wisdom.
As Light cascades out from your body,
be a sign to all who see and hear.

***********************************************
Check out
http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog
VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.


No comments:

Post a Comment