Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A New Beginning

GENESIS II POSTERS Artist unknown


A NEW BEGINNING

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 8-05-1985
Published in Author’s book,
‘FANNERS OF THE FLAME’


I AM in my heaven,
I AM HERE.
Bare witness to the planet temple
I have built for you.
I formed this earthen temple
with my breath.
Serenading my new place
of worship,
little individual light temples
on two legs rise up
and walk about.
I bless each one!
All is good!
All is GOD!
Oh little temples of light,
your stardom is secure.
You only have to change
your point of view
and return
to the ways of LOVE.

***********************

Go to http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog, VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment