Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Life of the Garden



Artist Unknown



THE LIFE OF THE GARDEN

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 3-10-1984

“I need to talk with my God!” said I.

“That’s fine,” said the angels three.
“Step out upon the rainbow
and flow to the center
of truth, inside the universe of inner space.
Follow it to the circle of the golden flame
that rests within your heart temple.
There, in the blazing Light,
approach your God.”

And so I did as I was told
and found my way to the hidden temple.
“Dear Lord, what do you have to
share with me this night?”

“Come closer daughter;
let me whisper in your ear.
Be content with today…
with this moment.
Do not fret over what you should be
or what you could be doing.
Know you are unfolding with
great beauty and rhythm.
You can not speed up the process.
Your way of opening
is appropriate for you.

It was agreed upon
from the beginning of time.
Do not yearn for the way
another flower blooms.
My garden of life is filled with an infinite
number of fragrances,
colors,
and species.
All are fit to be included in the altar bouquet.
The promise of immortality
lies dormant in the bud.
I like a bee, take wing and enjoy
the fruits of each and every bloom.
I am also present as caretaker of the garden.
At the same time,
I am within the
Heart and soul of each flower.
Yes, I am the blossom,
the garden,
the gardener,
and the Creator of it all.
To love you, dear flower, is to love myself
and witness my own sacred blooming.
Your self-unfoldment increasingly
reveals our natural Oneness.
To deny this is to deny your Creator
and the creation of all.
The garden is constantly changing and growing.
You radiate great beauty and add a gentle
splendor to the life of the garden.
Peace to you, my child!
Retrace your flight through the rainbow.
Henceforth, you shall consciously carry
the life force of the garden with you.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously Published 1986 in her book

'FANNERS OF THE FLAME'

by: J AN ACKERMAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are encouraged to share the 'Creator's Messages' with others
as long as you send them in their entirety and with the
contact information attached.
http://janistara.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment