Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Be Still and Know




BE STILL AND KNOW

J AN Ackerman 7-10-1979

(from SPIRIT within ALL)


And the voice said,
“Be still and know that I AM God.
I transcend all races, creeds, and form.
I am the ALL in ALL!
The ALL in ONE!
See me in my BRILLIANCE--
Acknowledge my every word.
Come into me as I am in you.
Put away thy shyness and thy fears,
for I long for you, my child, I long for you.
Enter into my presence, the womb of life,
and be nourished in the LIGHT!

Glow with translucence!
Vibrate inward and outward
from your heart’s center.
My rays make you a
transparent wonder to behold.
I am in rapture with the God-Self
I see in you;
that part of me which is of my image,
that small flame
which burns eternally on thy altar.
My temple within thee remains secure.
My Light within thee is everlasting.
What joy it is to be reunited,
and to be acknowledged, by you,
of my Splendor.
Love to you, creature of my hand.
Go in peace and know
the love of God goes with you.”


*******************************

Previously published in:

'FANNERS OF THE FLAME'

****************************


You are encouraged to share the 'Creator's Messages' with others
as long as you send them in their entirety and with the
contact information attached.





No comments:

Post a Comment