Monday, May 28, 2012

SEDONA TRIP: Airport Vortex... An Air Vortex Port


Photographer Jim Ackerman

AIRPORT VORTEX...
AN AIR VORTEX PORT

J AN  ISTARA  Ackerman 5-10-2012

As above... so below!
A vortex ring of white clouds over head
looks down into Mother’s vortex below.
Excited breezes blow through this
saddle center between rocky hills.
Reaching out I touch the
soft growth of a prickly cactus;
the cloud formation above
moves into a tighter circle.
A fly buzzes my ear,
reminding me to listen
to my heart’s inner message.
In the vortex center,
a twisted Juniper tree
calls to me and
though I try to reach its side,
the pathway is impassable.
Photographer J AN ISTARA  Ackerman



Looking down I spy
a dainty fluffy feather gift.
I’m encouraged to carry it home
 and place it on our altar.
Photographer J AN  ISTARA  Ackerman


The feather and the twisted tree
begin to whisper to me,
“Be at peace my child.
All life evolves,
capturing the promise
of a new Golden Age.”

The cloud circle looks wispy,
 its fingers reaching into the center.
Tree limbs bend and twist
 to the rhythm of  sacred energy.
All love becoming pliable and malleable.

Now...
 total cloud-cover
shields us from the hot sun,
making life pleasantly comfortable.
WE REST IN THE SHADOW
OF GREAT SPIRIT.
 Bring balance and serenity
back ‘home’ with us,
we eventually take our leave.
Photographer  fellow seeker

********************************
to visit my blog, VISION STAR  
for this poem message and many more.
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment