Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wondrous BEing

DNA TRANSFORMATION Artist Nyako Nakar



WONDROUS BEING

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 4-29-2010

Oh wondrous Being of my heart,
you make your CREATOR grin.
I see the God/dess within you all.
Each one of You mirrors the
Great I AM THAT I AM.

Everyone of your thoughts
expanses my essences by
leaps and bounds.
When you gaze at your reflection
behold I AM within your still waters.
As tears of appreciation and joy
gently fall from your eyes,
both you and I stand in awe
viewing the clay image of I AM
which we molded together.

We are both struck by the splendor
of our united existence on this dimension.
As our ONE-ness, as our image is beheld,
we recognize the miracles of creation
and the creation of miracles.
My child,
WE... you and I
and all children
of the whole of creation
are an example of this truth.

We are inseparable.
Your presence makes
the I AM THAT I AM whole...
YOU complete my ONEness.

Wherever you look,
I AM... WE ARE.
Whatever you hear...
is OUR song.
Whatever you 'feel'...
is OUR hearts embracing.
Whatever you taste...
is a full cup of OUR essence.
WE... WE ARE... WE ARE ONE.

*************
Go to http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog, VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment