Monday, September 6, 2010

God/dess Blessing


GOD/DESS BLESSING

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 8-31-2008

Blessings, blessings, blessings
to each precious soul.
Deeply loved, you are deeply loved.
You are a family circle of sacredness,
past, present and future.
You are my hands, my feet, my voice.
Rise up and dance with the God/dess.
Oh, Precious soul,
my Love and Light bubbles out of you.
You are my heart, you are my wisdom.
I AM here, Mother /Father God is here.

Peace is coming,
dreams shall be fulfilled.
Come fly with me
in fair-weather, blue skies.
Life is good,
hope is alive,
change is here.
Rest in the love of
God/dess, All That IS.

*******************************

Go to
http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog, VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment