Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Come Forward

Artist Unknown


COME FORWARD
J AN ISTARA Ackerman 2-16-1979
Poem published in Author’s book,
‘FANNERS OF THE FLAME’


"I AM GOD!
I AM YOU!
I AM CHRIST!
Can’t you see?!
I AM THAT I AM!

Come forward and view
the love from afar.
Come forward I beckon;
shine forth like a star.

Come forward and view
the Word from above.
Come forward and listen
to God’s Holy Love.

Come, come!
Seek me with all of your heart.
Look to the light beams
dancing their part.

Come, come!
I yearn for your soul.
We belong to one another
as you very well know.”


Artist Unknown
**************************************


Go to http://janistara.blogspot.com/
to visit my blog, VISION STAR
for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
with others, sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment