Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Unveiling

Artist Daniel B. Holeman


THE UNVEILING

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 6-01-1981
Published in ‘FANNERS OF THE FLAME’

“Welcome my child!
Come into me as I AM in you.
The whole earth is covered
with a protective cloak.
Above this veil I wait,
and the glory shows round about me.
Below the veil you struggle to see
and some of you do.
The God of creation and the God in creation

are reaching out to embrace each other.

Artist Unknown

Their union is sure…inevitable,
for the God in creation, humanity,
again acknowledges its’ godhood.
The Cosmic Christ is resurrected
from our tomb of ignorance.
Illuminated we rise
and flow through the veil.
Here we meet our God…our self,
face to face.
For we are each a part of God,
and God is all of us and more.
So much, much more!!”

************************************

Visit http://janistara.blogspot.com/
VISION STAR

for this poem message and many more.
***********************************
You're encouraged to share 'Creator's Messages'
sending them in their entirety
with contact information attached.

1 comment:

  1. Dear v奎峰奎峰,
    And thank you for sharing. I have finally figured out how to reply to these messages. It has taken a while. I read your comment when you first shared... and felt so helpless not knowing how to reach out to you. I do hope you get this. Know I send you light and love,
    J AN ISTARA

    ReplyDelete